You will be responsible for the management and delivery of innovative projects, you'll provide strategic advice and act as the key contact to a diverse set of set of clients, from FMCG through lifestyle, to blue chip companies. You'll be fully involved with business development and client relationship building. You'll also head up multi-functional teams, providing project lead for designers and web developers, as well as strategic input on all projects in which you are involved.
• To ensure the smooth running of projects undertaken by Reading Room, within time and to budget
• To manage the expectations and communication with clients throughout the project lifecycle
• To work with colleagues to effectively manage resources across all projects and maximize company profitability
• To work on proposals and pitches in order to help secure new business
• End to end project management with overall responsibility for project success including: General day to day client contact, Resolve any project issues or disputes with client, Internal resource management, Produce client documentation including PIDs, functional specifications, milestone sign offs, test scripts etc
• Good bachelors degree or equivalent
• Solid experience in a similar role implementing Technical/Digital projects
• Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and experience and aptitude in building and managing relationships.
• Persuasive and confident in new business pitching.
• Good understanding of Digital Communication and how it can be used to deliver business value.